Guys, would you date a chubby girl if she was really nice and funny?

• Yes
  • No
  • Would depend... please state what 😊
    Vote C

18

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• If I am not physically attracted and emotionally attracted to them in some way, shape, or form, I wouldn't be able to date them. I need some sort of physical attraction for a relationship to work, and my "type" is healthy/fit/thin. Rather, someone who is chubby (granted, depends on how chubby chubby is) who isn't physically attractive to me wouldn't be dateable for me.

That being said, if they are really nice and funny, they probably would make a great friend. I see "friendzoned" friends as people who I have an emotional connection with but no physical attraction. In this case, I'd probably friendzone the person.

I chose B.

• No, I keep myself in shape and I want my girlfriend to do the same.

• Yes! I've had friendships, romances and casual encounters with chubby and more-than chubby girls. The best part of a girl is between her ears.

• Depends. If I found her attractive (beautiful) of course.

• Depends on if I find her attractive physically. It's in the face and the shape.

• It depends on your definition of chubby. Let's just say I'm not going to date a 300 lb girl.

• Yes, but usually when girls ask this they are not chubby , they are freaking gigantic.

• I'm attracted to chubby girls, so yes! ☺

• Why not :) .

• Nothing wrong with chub ^-^

• Show more from Guys
    7

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more