My boyfriend still hasn't kissed me, what should I do?

So my boyfriend and I have ben dating since December and he still hasn't kissed me. I have given him plenty of opportunities and I have even tried to do it but it still has not happened. My friends have asked him when it is going to happen and he keeps on saying soon. Does anyone know why he hasn't kissed me yet? or a way to get him to kiss me?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• smart guys know that it's best to drive a gal wild enough so SHE initiates intimate actions... like kissing
    dumb gals think this is like fishing with bait, waiting, waiting for him to be wild enough to risk getting slapped and a reputation among the rest of gals

Solution:
    even the smallest thing he does or is awarded
    is your excuse to reward him
    with briskly walking up to him, throwing your arms around his neck
    for a full frontal bear hug
    mashing your entire body into his
    then tippy toe up to kiss him anywhere on his face until you get to lips

Most Helpful Girl