Is it okay to date my ex bestfriends ex boyfriend?

So I was recently dumped by my boyfriend and a lot of people have been coming back into my life including my ex-best friends ex boyfriend. They broke up two years ago. And I haven't talked to my ex best friend since two years ago (we got in a fight, tried to fix it, but we never spoke again). But while they were dating and whether I was in a relationship or not, there was always this tension between my friends boyfriend and I (we never did anything or even talked about it) but Here we are two years later now both single and there's still an attraction between the both of us that we've both confessed. What do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• as a mam id never do this

its still low in my books

What Girls Said 2

• Well the thing is if you're no longer friends realistically its free game.

• I think you should go for it. Don't let little things stop you. If there's an attraction, then you both do what you want. she's your EX best friend, so what you do shouldn't concern her. Hope you guys end up happy together :)