Can you date your sisters best friend?

She's practically family, they've know each other since elementary. We're in our mid 20s now (I'm 2 years older). She's been flirting with me for years but I never make a move.

I saw her for the first time in awhile the other night, she was drinking with my sister & some other friends. She came to my room & starting talking about how she broke up with her boyfriend & wanted to call her ex. Then talked about how great I was & how I remind her of him. She looked spectacular & we could have talked for hours.

If she was any other girl I would've made this happen already, but I always chicken out. I always hope it just happens, that she just bluntly asks me out. Sometimes I get the feeling she is waiting for me to make a move.

She likes me, I like her, & my sister is aware of this. So when the idea is suggested by someone else my sister usually reacts like its a bad idea. I usually then just assume she's right & move on.

The problem is we're both single, & I find her incredibly attractive, & I can't stop thinking about her. We get along so damn well.

My strategy has been just to wait & hope she makes the first move, & if not there are plenty of fish in the sea?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your strategy is to wait and hope, then I have bad news for you...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go out with her but keep it low key from your sister. I don't see the big deal with you dating her. I think the idea of dating her is very hot and taboo. If you did date her the only draw backs I see is if the girl could keep it a secret. Your sister could never find out about it or she would be so mad and pissed by it. But if you find her cute and attractive go for it and your both single now. It's the perfect opportunity.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. You can date whoever the hell you want. As long as it's mutual.

What Guys Said 2

• She's practically family... bruh!

She likes me, I like her, & my sister is aware of this... so what's the problem?

• Sure why not as long as you both like each other and dont be and ass to her