I only went on three dates with a guy and the most recent one was really fun, and we were both getting along well. He's graduating from college (I graduated in the fall) in a few short weeks. His classes just ended but he has a lot of tests and papers to do. I texted him the day after our most recent date and he didn't respond for a very long time, though he did eventually. He has not initiated anything and neither have I since then, but I know that he has a thesis and another paper due tomorrow, so he might just be busy. It's been 4 days since I heard from him, but I just chalked it up to him being busy.
The thing is, he normally texts me every day or every other day, so this is different. At the end of the date we both said we had fun, but throughout and after there was no mention of doing anything again... so I'm not sure. I know I shouldn't care, but I just really can't tell if he's not feeling it or if he's just really busy. What do you think?
- He's over it, or else he would've checked in.20%(1)12%(1)Vote0%(0)
- He's probably just busy. Don't worry about it.20%(1)25%(2)Vote33%(1)
- Text him after his papers are turned in.20%(1)38%(3)Vote67%(2)
- Don't know, but you'll know if he contacts you.40%(2)25%(2)Vote0%(0)
- Other - I'll explain in a comment0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)