Should I lie to him about the number of sexual partners I've had before?

Anonymous
I am 21 years old and had 5 different men as sexual partners. Only one of them was my ex boyfriend, the remaining were either one night stands or friends with benefits. Anyway, fast forward, I met a guy and he is really nice. He's 22. He's actually courting me for a few weeks now. He asked me if I was still a virgin, and of course, I said not anymore. Then, he told me he was still a virgin. He didn't question yet the number of partners I've had before, but I think he's eventually going to ask. I'm afraid that he's going to be turned off if I told the truth. I like him, he's really nice and I see his potential for a long term relationship. Should I tell a lie, or would that cause problems in the future?
+1 y
Hey guys and gals, thank you so much for your opinions! I decided to not tell him anything until he asks. If he did asked, I'd just tell the truth then. :)
17
15