Would you date someone who has EXTREME hate for the opposite sex of their own race?

Like would you date someone who you know badly belittles and degrades the opposite sex of his own race who would unnecessarily disrespect them right in front of you and constantly talk down about them and generalize/stereotype that group of people of his/her race due to bad experiences they've had with them or would you still date them because you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. That much hatred tends to be borderline obsession.

• OMG exactly! There is a black male Youtube user who goes by the name Tommy Sotomayor he claims he hates black women and refuses to date them yet every single video he posts is bashing, belittling, and very insulting towards black women.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 12

• Everything people do is really remarkable. Once you come to see the complexity. The process that governs human cognition. To understand another thought process. Even in the most heinous of action there is beauty.

If you continue to hate people. I would marvel at what allows you to do so.

• Given that I would never, under any circumstances, look at a female who was not of my race the question would answer itself, because she would have 'extreme hate' for me, so there would be no date.

• No I would not

• Nope I have no desire to be with someone like that.

• Absolutely not. Extreme anything usually isn't a good thing.

• I wouldn't date someone with an irrational hatred of anyone

• If you just went by the internet, That would be the vast majority of them. But, No i would not.

• No, because they are extreme like Ted Cruz.

• I couldn't like or be around someone who would degrade and disrespect someone - and especially when it comes to generalizing or stereotypes due to race or what ever- no one should want to be around someone that messed up in the head.

• merry? no. date? yes [assuming they're willing to give my religion a chance].

• NO...

• no, they're losers.

What Girls Said 16

• I wouldn't be interested in associating with someone like that. I stay away from such people.

• no. that is very odd to me.

• No, because I feel like that's just a blatant disrespect for people and individuals. Even if they had poor experiences in the past I feel like it's a very immature and close-minded view to assume that everyone else of the same race is the same way.

• Absolutely no. Hate is not a healthy emotion to carry withing yourself.

• lol fuck no.

• No, that would bother me way too much.

• Reminds me of that fucktard on YouTube TommyCuntomayor, and the many others out there like him. What really funny is the fact that he has a dark skinned little girl. I hope she grows up to hate his ass. :T

• That's exactly who I'm talking about. I mentioned him earlier on a comment someone made earlier.

• lmao that's a heads up to gtfo of there because that's psycho behaviour. anyone with an extreme "hate" for any group of people is avoidable.

• Not really, their bitching about the other people would annoy the he'll out of me.

• No. This sounds so immature tbh.

• That's fucked up.
    SOOOOO not my type of person.
    The answer is obviously no, I want nothing to do with people like that.

• I would not date someone who had an extreme hate for any group of people.

• I wouldn't dare anyone that belittles anybody else

• OH my god, hell no. I'll stay steel clear from people like that.

• Naaaah. Ain't nobody got time for that

• Heeeellllll no