Will my brother get in trouble? Kidnapping and threatening?

Anonymous
My brother is 22 years old, He has a girlfriend who's 22, His girlfriend has a neighbor (lets call him Chris) who's 24 who likes her and keeps bothering, flirting, cat calling, touching her and he even told me "you better tell your brother to stop dating her or else I'll beat him up". My brother used to be violent but he's been doing Buddhism and is practicing peace, love, understanding and tolerance. My brother has tried talking to Chris and Chris laughed and punched my brother in the balls and does not take my brother seriously. My brother has even tried talking to his girlfriend parents and they don't seem to care, don't believe it or think Chris a good kid, His girlfriend is not the type of person who will call the cops or anything because she's too nice and naive.

My brother got mad and lost it when this guy kissed his girlfriend hand in front of him and later that night My brother got like 3 Army friends and basically kidnapped Chris, put him in the trunk and drove him to an ally. Then my brother and his friends who had baseball bats open the trunk and threw in onto the floor and basically my brother told him "Don't worry Chris, we aren't going to hurt you, not unless we have to, this is what I want you to do. From now on you're not going to talk to her, touch her, she's a ghost and does not exist. You're not going to go to her house anymore or else you'll regret it" then they left.

I'm worried my brother will get in trouble or something, what can I do? And what can happen to him for what he did?

I know I made the story and the part about my brother sound anti climactic, its just the way I explain things sorry, Also my brother was in the Army too, I don't know if that info is useful
+1 y
Umm my brother did free him, I said he left, the guy walked home, the alley wasn't even that far from where Chris lives. I should also mention that the kind of touching this guy did was open her robe one time, smell her hair, grab her hair and smell it.
1
3