I'm in love with my boyfriend, but I have a crush on a girl?

ihasproblems
I've always identified as bisexual, but up to this point, have only acted on guy attraction. The main reason being I go to a VERY homophobic school and church. Not to mention my "gays will ruin America" family. I kept all female crushes under wraps in fear. My boyfriend, who I've been dating happily for over a year, knows my sexual identity and is 100% ok with it. But recently, I became closer with one of my friends, whom I've always found attractive. I came out to her, and remarkably, she came out as bisexual as well. Ever since, I noticed I've feelings for her, slight at first, but they've grown. It hasn't helped that she's started asking me to do stuff with her weekly, and her relationship with her boyfriend fell through. I don't know if she shares my feelings, but it doesn't matter. I love my boyfriend dearly, and I never want to hurt him. But my crush is getting harder to ignore, and I don't want to injure my friendship. What should I do?
1
2