The guy im seeing was being weird today its give ma lot of anxiety, he got a angry?

Blondygirl1993
I was at my friends house and didn't check my phone the day before that he asked if i wanted to see him and i couldnt reply becausd my phone died but i text back the next day explaing i only got his text when i was already out and my phone died, the next day i was busy again as i slept at my friends and he text me when i failed to text back right away he told me to **** myself i said why are you saying that and he was ok with me again, then the full morning he was blowing my phone up inviting himself to come to my house right away he done this like 4 times pushing me to see him wjen i couldnt as i was busy , why is he bein loke that
2
1