Been on a break for nearly 2 weeks, should I just end it?

Lion0128
About three weeks ago my boyfriend started behaving like a jerk to me, always arguing and being inconsiderate.
One day, I went to my best friends house (he's a guy and he likes me) to hang out and clear my head, since it got a bit too late for me to walk home alone so I slept over.
Because my friend suffers from back problems and I suffer from shoulder problems (I was with an abusive guy before this one) and he kind of ruined it but oh well.
Anyway, there was no spear bed and the only thing to sleep on (other than his bed) was a really hard and uncomfortable sofa, so, I topped and tailed with my friend.
I told my boyfriend the next day and a few days later he called for a break, it's been 2 weeks now and the whole time he's been horrible to me, just being nasty, my friends are saying to end it but I don't know, what should I do?
6
6