HELP Plz! What should I do?

Anonymous
So i met this guy about 5 months ago, we have been texting nearly everyday for the past 5 months, we went out twice, but after we went out on the second times, he started to text lesser, like replying after 2-3 days. I thought of asking him out to find out what the problem is, and when i sent him the text to ask to hang out, he replied straight away and told me he's not free, but he did give a detailed explanation to it. So I believed him and told him nevermind, and he texted back asking 'why? what's up?' I replied and he didn't replied back for a whole week! So I thought that's it, so I sent him a text asking for a breakfast and tell him 'I feel like you have been a bit distant lately, maybe we should talk things through so there's no confusion.' He replied back immediately again tell me sorry and he has been working 9 days a week with a day break, so on his day break, he just stay at home sleeping. So here is the problem, has he lost interest in me? What does he want from me? And what should I do now? Continue waiting for him or move on?
Add Opinion