Why do girls go against what they say they want?

Anonymous
In the past before being as good looking and attractive as i am today i treated girls really nice and been nothing but respectful, i even fell for this girl once who seemed to like me ( we dated for a couple month ) only for her to start something with a guy who was the literally defitniton of asshole, i changed that day and stopped caring about her or girls, i made huge efforts to look, hot, feel hot, and smell hot and what do you know, i get looks, stares and even numbers these days doing nothing, its quite fun tbh, even that girl admitted to having something for me after a while ( she has a boyfriend by the way ) .

My question is, girls always say i want a guy who is, nice, caring, peaceful, understands me, and treats me like a princess, but... in the real world treating her like a princess doesn't get the job done... dont be an asshole , that never works but not caring, giving attention or giving signs of attraction have done more good than any "nice" moves have, iam tall, work out and look tough but iam naturally nice, smart, funny and sweet, however i can't show girls all this at once or some ever... i play the "i couldnt care less card" and it works... so my question is : nothing that girls say they want actually works, so why should i listen to any take or answer on this site regarding pleasing girls? (outside the bedroom of course)
2
1