Girls, How can I convince this shy girl at work that I do actually like her?

Anonymous
I tease her a lot so now maybe she thinks I'm not being serious

She is confident to everyone except me. She can't even look me in the eye sometimes but when she does she blushes. I whispered to her "You like me. You have a crush on me. Don't you?" and then when she looked down and didn't say anything, I said "You're not even denying it". She didn't say anything and kept looking down. Another time she decided to take her break right next to me for no reason while I was still working. Out loud I said to another girl "Look. She wants to be close to me" and laughed. My crush wouldn't look up at me or say anything.

She also kept trying to find out if I have a girlfriend but never directly asked me. Before finding out eventually that I don't have a girlfriend, she also said "All the girls want you. But no one can have you right?" and looked sad.

So anyway If I say "You like me. I like you. I'm being really serious" will that work?
23