Is there anything good in my personality?

Anonymous
As per Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) my personality type is ISTP-A, based on what I read up on ISTP-A it's befitting to my own personality even little odd things like closet daredevil which I am. I won't say it's 100% valid, but I will agree with 89% of the content.

So here are some % on different personality traits of mine.

- Introvert 97% / Extrovert 3%
Introverted individuals prefer solitary activities and get exhausted by social interaction. They tend to be quite sensitive to external stimulation (e. g. sound, sight or smell) in general.

- Observant 55% / Intuitive 45%
Observant individuals are highly practical, pragmatic and down-to-earth. They tend to have strong habits and focus on what is happening or has already happened.

- Thinking 90% / Feelings 10%
Thinking individuals focus on objectivity and rationality, prioritizing logic over emotions. They tend to hide their feelings and see efficiency as more important than cooperation.

- Prospective 92% / Judging 8%
Prospecting individuals are very good at improvising and spotting opportunities. They tend to be flexible, relaxed nonconformists who prefer keeping their options open.

- Assertive 67% / Turbulent 33%
Assertive individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals.

In real life I am a introvert, lone, sarcastic asshole, serious, pessimist, emotionally aloof. Along with few different things like I get bored easily and stupid/redundant questions tire me. I don't like commitment, I look at the negative in people rather than the good. But in the same time I am a pretty kind soul behind a cold wall, I lend a helping hand and I'm there to listen people out and give logical advice. I'm also loyal and honest, even truth I don't like commitment I also look down on cheating/sleeping around. I don't party of drink, or make friends easily.

What you think about my personality/me?
Is there anything good in my personality?
Add Opinion