Help with friend?

WeeGeeTheSecond
Please
for the love of god
Its like, the fifth time i ask this, and very few awnsers came up.
I was so lazy i just copy/pasted the third time on my fourth try, and it got deleted.
No idea how to feature a question.

Anyways, there is girl in school who i've been friends with for more than a year now (not friendzoned, legit friends). In a few months i will be moving out of the country and we probably won't be seeing each other again for a very long time.
I am not in love with her (thank goodness, it never turns out well when i do) but i admire her a lot. She is the kind of girl who is well above average in terms of mentality, inteligence, etc. Lets just say i have a thing for her.

The problem is that transitioning from friends to something else is usualy very complicated. I have no idea what to do. In fact, i never know what to do, which is actualy the main reason i screw up with women so much. Not knowing what to do, becoming more nervous every day when talking to her, wondering where she is or what she is doing more and more frequently, it all brings me down so much every single time. Sometimes i wonder if its really worth the hassle.

But whatever. What would you do? Did you have any instances where you dated a friend and it all went well? Tell me everything you can, haha.
Help with friend?
1
2