I'm so conflicted about "doing stuff" with my girlfriend, I really don't know what to do?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I have been dating for 10 months. I won't lie, I am head over heals crazy for her. I love every little thing about her. But I feel so conflicted. I am super attracted to her, and she is to me. We both have the means of protection and know what we're doing. I just feel so conflicted. I want to do this and other things with her, but I also want her to remain pure I guess. I don't think I'd want to be with someone at this age that isn't a virgin so if we went through a break up I would feel so bad knowing I wasn't the first to my future husband or wife and she isn't either.

Maybe this is an unrealistic expectation, that I'll find someone who waits till marriage. But I know my parents did.

I guess the question is, I want to but should I? What would you do.
No, you should not do anything with her.
Yes, you can do something with her.
Other
Vote C
See results
Vote D
GirlGuy
5
2