I'm having trouble talking to girls ever since I had a bad experience with one. What should I do?

elegatoVI
I'm 15, I've pretty much always been shy around girls. Last year (8th grade) I tried talking to a girl I liked and ended up with her number one afternoon. We texted every night for a few weeks, then she started ignoring me and I tried saying hi, she barely talked to me at school anymore. I was polite and never said anything weird Now I'm in 9th grade and have long gotten over her, but when I think of her I get mad. Now I've liked 2 girls this year but haven't taken the opportunity cuz I'm always worried no girl can like me ever since that happened. I just needed to put one of my problems somewhere where I can hear others. I'm so lonely and everyday one of my main problems is that I badly want a girl who would talk to me. I don't understand why she started ignoring me, I'm well mannered and I take care of my hygiene. I really need to hear what others think about this. Thanks.
I'm having trouble talking to girls ever since I had a bad experience with one. What should I do?
Add Opinion