What do you call a girl who falls hard for a guy EVERYTIME she has a crush? Do I fall too hard too quick? What's wrong with me?

Anonymous
When I was in the 5th grade I started liking this guy. I liked him for a full year I felt like I was in LOVE with him but of course I was just a kid. Finally the middle of 6th grade came and I met this other guy started liking him TILL the 8th grade even though I went to a different middle school I didn't move on! I would look at his Facebook and social media and etc. finally April 2012 in 8th grade I started liking this guy and I have liked him for 4 years now! 8-12 (When it comes to pursing them and the other way around, don't ask it's kinda complicated) here I am a senior in High School still hung up on the same guy plus I have this thing when I am unable to like more than 1 guy at a time. I'm going to college next year and I'm sacred I'm screwed up and the last thing I want is an heartbreak I don't want my adult dating life to be screwed up cause I had a sucky dating life in HS I don't want to end up alone so how do I not end up too attached I have only had 3 major crushes my entire life aside from the guys I just think are cute
3
1