I need immediate assistance right now just someone please help my anxiousness is sky high and I need answers to calm me down literally?

Anonymous
Okay girl from my class we've talked to each other and exchanged numbers i am not stranger, this week if finals week in my college and tomorrow Wednesday is the last day, I texted her today and the conversation went perfect she was laughing delivering quick and long answers and asking me questions and I asked her to hang out maybe to go see a movie or grab something to eat if she wanted, she never responded and its eating me. My anxiousness is sky high I did not say anything weird or perverted but now I think that she thinks I'm a weirdo or some maniac texting her why didn't she text back and to make it more awkward we have the class tomorrow so what am I suppose to do, I'm such an idiot.
2
2