What should I do about him, feels like he was being sneaky?

Anonymous
I asked this question yesterday, Does it really bother you if your boyfriend likes random girls pictures. And I'm not talking about celebrities, girls that are friends or random cool things in a pic. I'm talking about random girls. My guy just liked some girls pic of her on a pole in little shorts with her ass hanging out in the air and it's really after hurting me. I looked at the page and he specifically liked this one even tho it's a week old and she's posted other pics. So he was definitely checking her page out. To me it feels like he is letting this girl he finds her attractive.

Honestly this stuff doesn't usually bother me but because it is just some normal girl from our city it makes me feel insecure if I'm honest. I know men are visual and attractive women don't just become invisible because ur with someone but I found it really disrespectful. And I really don't know what to do about it.

This all happened yesterday and before I even seen this on my ig feed. He had come up to my house to meet my mother which was his idea. So I really thought he was getting serious about me and now that I saw that it feels like a kick in the face.

What should I do? I really don't know the best way to approach this because no one has ever done it to me.
Sit down and talk to him
Dump him he was clearly being sneaky
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
And he also has followed her.
2
4