I've only gone on ONE date with this guy & im completely infatuated with him... Is this normal? Please someone tell me it is ?

Anonymous
I really wasn't planning on meeting anyone. I was just hurt badly by someone and swore off relationships and guys and was busy working on myself. Then I met this guy on social media... We talked for a couple weeks, and we met for a few hours a couple days ago and have plans to meet up again this weekend. I'm out of town during the week, so I can't see him... But he asked me out right away again. In just SO infatuated with him. He seems like all I've been wanting.. I don't mean he's perfect, I don't expect that, I just mean... If I were to make a cut out guy, it would be him. Surface-wise Anyways. I'm just so excited and I think about him 24/7, and fantasize about him.. And I feel crazy because I was just promising myself I would never do that and here I am, all over again.. But this time it feels real. He is a genuinely good person, and I don't know it all seems too good to be true. I'm excited but super scared it'll end and here I am day dreaming about him all day 🙈
0
3