How to get over a guy? especially after you've totally convinced yourself that he liked you?

Anonymous
there was this guy in my college class and somehow or another i totally convinced myself that this kid liked me. He was just a total flirt: from making intense eye contact, asking me a lot of questions, and just making me feel special. The list goes from me thinking he was flirting w/ other girls to make me jealous, 'eyeing' me, to asking his friends about me.

obviously, i'm pretty delirious and I don't know within these past couple of days I just want to get over him. I won't see him again since the course is over and summer is already well on its way for me, but i just don't know how to. I would drive up to school to see if he was there and he's just constantly on my mind. i know time can take a few arrows out but is there any way to speed up this process?
2
1