Im beautiful, so why do men always reject me?

Anonymous

dont get me wrong- all these men want me- or in some way. Yes i know not every guy wants a relationship or wants something but i'll meet guys and they act really weird towards me. Some run away, or some like after an event just take off.. even though i've shown im interested in more. Recently a guy who was 'chasing me' ended up moving in with a crazy fat ugly lady and kept mind screwing me. He's talking about how she's controlling him, she's crazy, and he just wants to play games with me. I'm like really nice sweet laid back and super hot. It seems like most guys just want to mess with my head, or treat me like a fantasy- they won't get with me but fantasize about me. Even one guy years ago, we fooled around but later he acted weird and semi rejected me.

But he did say years later he'd fantasize about me-wtf does that mean? Some guy i began talking to on the internet- he started playing games then bragging about himself. I'm like hold on--i have a lot of good qualities but i dont brag about myself. These men act like theyre the prize catch? can someone explain this.. these guys act like women... and they treat me like im the man who has to 'keep them.' Worse im a beautiful woman? they don't care--all they do is act as if--they are the good ones and I have to prove to them im worthy of them... some of the weirdos who do this are ugly or have serious mental issues most of them.. can someone explain why guys are like this?

i have a friend who is a really pretty girl--really positive cool fun... same thing--men run away from her on sight and reject her.. its shocking b/c she is so pretty and so nice. why are guys so messed up and crazy
Updates:
+1 y
also- im open to lots of guys- even if theyre ugly or weird- i mean just even hanging out. But some guys see my picture and start acting crazy- just b/c im pretty and reject me- these are guys online. Literally herds of men reject me b/c im beautiful.. and they just want to put me down or use abuse me.. it's weird. some will even chase me just to try to win my attention so they can start playing games and make me suffer--
+1 y
this question wasn't intended for all the angry bitter psychopaths to come harass me.. horrible nasty creatures out there--all u demons get lost... im nice to men and they abuse me and im beautiful.. and super hot.. why are men mean to super hot nice women...
Im beautiful, so why do men always reject me?
Add Opinion