Girls, Do you talk weird/ nonsense stuff, when you are nervous around a random guy?

Anonymous
So I met this random girl in class at college. She was nice and seemed friendly.

She teamed up as my lab partner in Micro-biology, so we had to design experiments together. She would stare at me a lot and sometimes smile shyly. We NEVER talked anything except for the experiments.

After knowing her for 3-4 weeks at practicals, one day she out of the blue tells me how she didn't feel well (having cramps and nauseous) a week ago. She looks deeply into my eyes while saying it. It was a feeling giving me a slight shiver.

I thought it was weird , since she started to talk about that topic.

She sort of awaited a response, so I said , " Maybe you should check with a doctor".

For that she replied, " I went with my boyfriend ".

I was like "Cool" and then talked about some practical stuff and left.

I met her again a few days later and she had a smile when she saw me and i smiled back and I kept on walking. ( I had class).

So I don't understand why she had to complain about her sickness and then mention her boyfriend...

Thanks:)
YES, I talk such weird stuff when I am sexually attracted to the random guy, but at the same time I have a boyfriend.
YES, I talk such weird stuff when I am sexually attracted to the random guy, but have no intention to date or have sex.
I am NOT nervous when I talk such weird stuff. I just talk openly with any random guy.
Vote C
YES, I talk such weird stuff when I am nervous around random guys I have NO sexual attraction for.
Vote D
Some other reason. I will give my own opinion below.
Vote E
GirlGuy
3