What is your favorite excuse to reject a guy who asks for a date?

what is your favorite excuse to reject a guy who asks for a date?
When I was younger, I was very shy. I would stare at the telephone for hours before actually picking it up to call a girl and ask her for a date. I had some successes and some failures. The failures were worse than they needed to be because girls would dream up excuses for why they could not escort me to the Hog Wrestling Championship on Friday night. "I always wash my hair on Friday nights," one girl lamely offered. Really, that was her excuse. We both knew it was a damned lie and Little Miss Pants On Fire thought it was cool to blatantly tell me a lie.

Somehow, she seemed to operate with an assumption that rejecting me outright should make her feel guilty but if she offered me an excuse that did not reflect poorly on me, she would be performing saintly service and those guilt feelings would not be needed.

Ladies, do you make up excuses when Clearly Not The One asks you for a date, or do you tell him some version of "you and me ain't meant to be!"?
I'll be working/studying that night.
I need to wash my hair that night.
I'll be babysitting.
Vote C
I'm on restrictions.
Vote D
I already have plans with a friend.
Vote E
Thanks for asking, but I don't think that we would be a good match.
Vote F
Anything not listed above.
Vote G
GirlGuy
26
8