Who lies more, girls or guys?

Who lies more girls or guys?

• Girls
    32%(30)52%(91)Vote76%(61)
  • Guys
    68%(64)48%(83)Vote24%(19)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
- - - - ---
---- -- - - - --

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely say girls. guys are more straight up and don't really care while most girls think about everything and try to manipulate situations.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 30

• Let me predict this:
    The guys will say Girls
    The girls will say Guys

• but but but

I said guys

• @Indigo91 Hahaha sounds pleasant

• @ConsultantIsBack Yeah its a good way for both men and women to blow off some steam, the same way hooligans do at football matches haha

• Lying has nothing to do with gender. It's a human thing and everyone lies at some point. Some more than others. But again that isn't something that's based on gender.

• c.wrzuta.pl/wi18757/0f6135f200064ce6486286c8
    Gender doesn't have any deciding factor to it.

• each gender voting for each other? what a shock.

• Uhm.

It depends.

If they're both dating each other 99% of the things out of their mouth is a lie, male or female. If one or both are cheating, then that makes 100% of the things they say lies.

:\

• Its a matter of the individual person more then gender so I believe if you look at it from a gender based point of view it should be about equally. Girls generally hide it better though.
    Fun fact: the average person lies about 200 times every day!

• The results are fucking hilarious. LOL. Women think men lie more, men think women lie more.

• I'm pretty sure both guys and girls are fairly equal, though guys will say girls and girls will say boys haha

• We all lie the same.

• Thats a tough one. I think its about even. I've had many relationships (romantic and friendships) that ended because I couldnt trust them (guys or girls) They lied or created crazy rumors about me. Sorry but I ain't got time for that.

• What a silly question !
    It's impossible to say because of one simple thing : It is totally depended on a personality not gender.

• Everyone lies honestly.. there was no other option so i chose guys because i know nothing about guys and i'm already stressed because of one rofl!

• It doesn't have anything to do with the gender of someone. Some people lie, others don't has nothing to do with someone's gender.

• I've always been honest but most guys I know or dated weren't even if it was a tiny lie, they still lied about it.

• "Men lie, women lie, numbers don't."

• I don't think lying is a gendered trait. And of course everyone is going to say that the opposite gender lies more. I didn't vote.

• It's probably closer to equal.

• Guys. Cuz they know if they tell the truth we will remind him of until the day he dies. ''Do you remember what you said 45 years ago? You told me I was fat!!''

• people in general lie.

• I think humans are just fucking liars hahaha XD.

• There is no correlation between lying and gender.

• liars lie the most

• I think girls and guys lie equally, just about different things.

• I'd say both, but I feel like girls will eventually tell you while guys would stack up the lies

• Everyone lies

• Lol we all lie

• Both lie equally in different ways in my opinion

• there is no definite way to determine this hypothesis.

• Guys because they usually lie to get sex. Women so not have to lie and manipulate men for sex.

• Def guys for sure

What Guys Said 30

• Guys, cause girls keep asking uncomfortable questions like:

"Do these jeans make me look fat?"

"Is she hotter than me?"

"Is that it? Does it get bigger?

• Um girls
    "I'm fine"
    "You don't have to buy me much"
    "I've only slept with 3 guys before"
    😂😂😂 jk kinda

• the science says men lie more.

• i lie a lot

to myself XD

• People lie. This feature is not determined by sex; but more so by personality, morals, and experience. It's like asking who has blonde hair, Girls/Guys...
    Answer: Both about equally

• Statically women lie more often than men. However, on a day to day basis. I personally find it to be equal.

• One thing I found interesting is that I had seen an article that half of women have a backup man when they are in a relationship, and that it is more common in marriages. So women lying more than men definitely seems like a reasonable claim when you consider stuff like that.

• @theoverlookeddude When it comes to a new lie count. Men will probably win, but if it's a lie consistently being used, or amongst the same subject over and over again. Women win hands down.

• This pol is why I love GAG. Women think men lie the most. Men thing women lie the most. Who's right? Find out next time on GAG!

• its pretty equal

• lmao women by far, your very nature incites drama. Fucking accept it.

• If I could pick from only one type of women, then the choice is obvious. There's more than one type, though.. a slight problem.

• Females do.

• Guys admit to lying, I do it all the time. Girls lie about lying. lol

• Girls easily. Had far less problems with my guy friends. Usually those friendships ended because we parted our separate ways, but with women my friendships/relationships almost always ended over lies.

• women, men are conditioned into being honorful and honest.

• The assholes, they lie the most and since everyone has one you do, I do, we all do. Just measure their ass and that's how much they lie.

• I think you'd have to decide on a specific context in order for this question to have an answer.

• Lying has more to do with behavioral tendencies than it does gender.

• They all lie

• Haha.. Nice poll

• Lmao the polls are just bashing each other.

• What about which gender is better at lying?

• Liars.

• I don't know...

I don't really lie, but I think I should start...

• Women lie more. It is a fact.

• I reckon liars are bad no matter what like you say. I think though given this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27854-woman-hears-the-exact-same-thing-from-two-guys-but-she-reacts

it would be girls. You can't claim to want something, then reward those who don't give that to you.

Check out the take!

• If you ask 10 girls if they are virgins before having sex and they all say yes, you will be able to fall into like 5-6 of them cuz their vagina has the thickness of an Axe bodyspray.
    Now, on the other hand, all politicians are professional liars and the majority of politicians are men.
    Ofc there are more girls than there are men politicians so to be fair, lets say only 1/10 girls lies about their virginity. That still makes more girls liars than guys xD!

• Well let's see. Girls lie about their appearance with the use of makeup, pushup bras, and now using corsets so they can have that slender physique under their outfits instead of going to the gym.

When men ask women on their preference for what kind of guy they like most women lie or are totally clueless as any man will notice a big contrast in what a woman says and who she actual dates.

When we look at simple rejection. Rather than saying you are not interested women will lie for petty reason more so than men.

Women will lie to men about being interested/string guys along for attention/ego boost by making them think they have a shot at relationship.

Women will try to manipulate/lie to men to get them to do favors for them.

Women even cheat more than men and many women are telling their boyfriend over the phone "they love them" or "working late" while riding a guy's dick when he call them.

All in all women outrank men in lying.

• Neither, only based upon each invididual

• Message to girls, you lie more than guys so stop lying and admit it.

• With out a doubt it's women, look at all the kids who had a different dad and the guy thinks it's his all those years

• Maybe if the question was who are the best liars, lol then we might get better results

• I don't care to know who the best liars are, I was more curious about frequency of lies.

• Oh ok, seems to be equal for the most part