As a married couple should we have unprotected sex with another married couple?

The_one09
We are a married couple and we've been married for 7 years. We are both fit and we are in our late 30's early 40's. About a year ago we went out and met a very nice couple around our same age and the are both good looking. Both my wife and his wife are extremely gorgeous. We met another time and after a great night of drinks, dancing and lost of flirting, we decided to go to our house to spend some more time together. It was obvious that thing will get a little more serious but we didn't think much of it. At our house we put some music and we started to dance, in a blink of an eye the ladys started dancing and started making out. I could believe my eyes but it was very arousing. Long story short, we swap wives and I couldn't believe that I was inside another man wife and someone else was inside my wife, but it was one of the best nights of my life. After that we meet like every 3 to 4 months and we usually spend the weekend together in a mix of going out to eat, dancing and sex. Ok... so... the question is. Since we have been with them for so long and we all feel safe with each other, they proposed to have unprotected sex. I talk to my wife and she likes the idea but I'm not completely convinced. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Shout we do it?
3
5