Let's say you met someone and on he first date you really hit it off, thinking they truly looked and seemed a few years older but ended up finding out they were way older. How much older would be a deal breaker no matter how great things went.
(Also, what's your age?).
Thanks in advance for any responses.
- If things really went amazing and we had a connection no age difference would be too muchVote A
- Even If things went amazing, anyone older than 25 years than me would be a deal breakerVote B
- anything over 20 years would be too much no matter how great things wentVote C
- Anything over 12 years would be too much and be a deal breaker.Vote D
- Anything over 7 would be too much.Vote E
- Anything over 3 years would be a deal breaker.Vote F
- They'd have to be the same age as me.Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
I'm 24 but any dude with me would feel like they were with a 15-16 year old. I don't look 24 at all and have confused a lot of people. :(
Anything about 7 years is a no go, I don't want to out live someone.0
Most Helpful Guy
I prefer younger girls, I would never date anyone older than me (I'm too old damn it).0