Girls, What exactly happened in this situation?
So I met a random girl by chance who was working at the store. We started a normal conversation, but within minutes the conversation become interesting and I had a lot of her emotional subjects coming into play and she even laughed. I even teased her a bit and she was giggly. Within a few minutes of talking she said " I like you " after which she gave her contact details when I asked her. She said we should meet up sometime. As she was about to leave, I offered to have coffee with her. So we sat and had coffee and she was asking my interests. We had a few common ones. After that her friend came and she excused herself. So I said I will see her later. 2 hours later I saw her again , so I went up to her and started to talk. This time she started to mention for the first time about her child who she had with her long-term ex-boyfriend. But the child was under her ex-boyfriends custody. She loved her child very much and hasn't seen him for a long time. At this point I was confused , how she saw me. I tried texting her a few days later and she replied back instantly. But she never initiated any text or ask me to hang out. I saw her recently and she seemed to look away and act distant. After a while I recently went straight up to her and asked if I was being mean or said something wrong. She said " I don't know" and then said " I am not interested, sorry". So I replied that she wanted to hang out with me and stuff and now she completely ignored me. So since she doesn't say I am mean, what happened? She doesn't even want to be friends?
- She was initially sexually attracted to me, but lost it completely.0% (0)
- Since I approached her 3 times it looked desperate and totally lost the sexual attraction.33% (1)
- She was interested to be friends, but changed her mind because there was no connection.0% (0)
- She was expecting me to ask her for a date.33% (1)
- She was expecting me to ask her for casual sex.0% (0)
- Some other reason. (I will post my opinion below).34% (1)
Guys can not vote on this poll