Would you think your partner was a loser if they didn't have a lot of friends?

Would you think your partner was a loser if they didn't have a lot of friends (maybe one or two), or they weren't very social or they would consider you as their best friend?

And as a side question, are there any friendly, social apps to make friends?

4145

Most Helpful Guy

• About the only thing that would make me think she was a loser in this would be if the reason she didn't have friends was because she was constantly causing drama, manipulating them, treating them like dirt, or otherwise screwing people over constantly.

If that's not the reason she don't have many/any friends, then I really don't care. She could be more career focused, or have kids that need more attention, or just not sociable, or comfortable around numerous people. Nothing wrong with that at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very good point, thank you for sharing.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... I would never think that. I would just think he/she is an introvert and either more focused on work or studies than building relationships.

But unfortunately relationships are the key to happiness (or misery), so having very good ones is very important.

Having that said, i would be their friend but it would be nice if he/she has at least ONE other very good /close friend.. otherwise you become too attached/dependent and needy upon one person and if anything ever happens, it will almost feel like the lost/death of a dear person - not recommended. So having a healthy social circle or people whom you talk to is very important (whether online or in person).

As for apps, well there is Tinder and Happn (although u should specify u only look for friends since they are dating apps and I don't know what "social" apps are there ONLY for friendships... I knew a few back in the Netherlands but I don't know if there are any in general... maybe u can tell me/us when u find some! :D ehhehe

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol thank you for sharing!