Would you think your partner was a loser if they didn't have a lot of friends?

Would you think your partner was a loser if they didn't have a lot of friends (maybe one or two), or they weren't very social or they would consider you as their best friend?

And as a side question, are there any friendly, social apps to make friends?

4145

What Guys Said 44

• Hello, I'm a loser

• Nooooo, don't say that about yourself.

• haha it's fine... not happy with my social life but it's something you can fix

• Lol like a lot of things in life, of course.

• no I have very few friends myself
    so a few is fine

• Thank you for sharing!

• Nah their more reserved

• Nope, but I'd definitely help her expand her social circle if that is what she wants.

• In what way would you help?

• I'd help her find things to do that will allow her to start meeting people. Things like volunteering, sports, arts, etc. I'll go with her too if she doesn't want to go by herself and will break the ice with some of the people there until she gets comfortable.

• I wouldn't.

• i have no friends either πŸ˜‚

• I have no friends male or female

• No, I don't have a lot of friends too.

• I'm sure you know people. Are you an introvert?

• May I ask what's the reason?

• It's a thing I started after graduating high school. I cut all the people who are friends with me just for fun or because we were in the same school or class. No body got mad or disturbed. I did it because I believe I must focus in this age and probably will keep it like this for at least 4 more years.

• No..

• Any reason you think so?

• If she doesn't have any friends or she is just not social i don't care about that. Also that makes me care about her even more. In the past i've been the guy that nobody loves so i can understand her.

• Aww. :(

• 1 or 2 is sufficient. Ron Swanson.

• I've never thought of anyone as a "loser" before. I guess, in order to be a loser, you'd need to have a consistant losing streak?

• Spelled "consistent" wrong... Wish I could edit replies...

• Or just extremely unlucky lol and yeah I wish we have that ability to edit our own comments.

• I sympathise with "losers", then. XD
      And we can't even DELETE comments we don't like! The best we can do is anonymise them if we don't want people to know who we are and not even that if it's a response to something!

• Introverts naturally have few friends. They may have a huge network but keep few friends. Bill Gates is an introvert, so is J. K. Rowling.

So no. If my partner have a few friends i'd probably guess she's an introvert... or a very picky extrovert. :D
    There are no friendly social apps to make friends because apps are connected to the internet and the internet is where trolls live.

• I didn't know Bill Gates and J. K. Rowling were introverts. :o

• No, not at all. It would be better, I think. Besides it's about making memories together with each other, not living off of stories from past friendships, or failed friendships, or fun times. Someone having friends or not does not determine their worth as a person, maybe they are very selective of who they let into their lives. Maybe they just don't feel good in social situations, and maybe it stems from something in their childhood. Whatever the case it's not in any way going to determine if I like you.

• I love this answer

• Not to use them, but to help get a bit of money here and there, get my name out there

• Thanks!

• And from this question we see another aspect of how men are less shallow than women.

Men do not care if the woman has no friends. While women want you to have at least a few friends to be considered eligible for dating.

• I could care less if the man I am seeing has friends

• It's always good to generalize especially if their is a pattern. We can't encapsulate every individual but if a trait is there that seems to be paramount among the gender then we should take note of it and bring it up in discussion. This whole don't generalize movement just allows behavior to fester and never have a proper discourse on any of it to find out the root cause and correct it.

• You take note, yes. Making it into a fact, no. You discuss over it, yes. But your initial response did not look like it had any room for discussion. You made it sound like it was fact for every female in the world.

What Girls Said 40

• No, I honestly don't really care that much. I don't have very many friends either.

• I have four friends. I'm not one to judge.

• No just an introvert

• Thank you for sharing.

• Honestly. As people get older friends become more distant.
    Doesn't matter if you have friends or not.. You should still like them for them.
    What does it matter if he has friends?

• It's not about him having friends. It's about you having friends

• If the person truly loves you they wouldn't care, they would love you no matter what 😊

• Yeah, that is very true :)

• No, I wouldn't.

• Any reason you think so?

• Because I only have one friend and it would feel like calling myself a loser.

• Ah, I see. Either way, you're not.

• No way. I love those people.
    Side question's answer: Imvu, best (not).

• Um, what?

• I'm saying go sign up on imvu to make new friends and that people with not many friends are great - not losers.

• I have ZERO like not even one friend besides my sister and mom. And i don't have a boyfriend. i'm an actual real loser. Queen loser.

• Nooo, don't say that about yourself

• @Munchkin_pie we should be friends lol :)

• We should! Hahah you can message me if you want :) I would do it but you are anonymous lol

• I would not think they were a loser at all

• Why do you think so?

• True, true. Thank you for sharing.

• No problem

• No I don't and it's not about how many friends you have. It has NOTHING to do with how you feel about you SO. This is not a popularity contest. It's about you 2.

• I agree totally. Thank you :)

• Sure😊