Did I just get rejected because of my biracial child?

Long story short, I'm a single mother who had a child with a Black man. He abandoned me while I was pregnant and never heard from him again. First couple of years was really difficult for me but I got helped from my family to get back on my feet.

Now back to my question, I meet this white guy at a megacon Convention. He was good looking, funny and we shared a lot of things in common. We went out for lunch, everything was ok until I showed him a picture of my child then he got really uncomfortable and he never called me back after the lunch we had together.

I don't even know why I even care, white men aren't even my preference but I'm just shocked...

1537

Most Helpful Guy

• If he didn't realize you had a child, that is at LEAST as likely why.

If not, yea, it's possible. Why?
    - he may have suspected that 'white men aren't your preference' and he doesn't want to be with someone where he's not their preference.
    - he may be threatened by you having black partners in the past if he imagines them as huge dicked thugs. Some guys seem to feel that way.
    - he may have imagined walking around with you and the child and everyone clearly seeing it wasn't his, and that would bother him.

I'm not saying I consider these good reasons i'd follow, but I've heard them expressed.

• A lot. It's an indicator that you're pathetic life is plagued with bad decisions. Just say no tocoal burners IS the LAW.

• @randywhite It could be a red flag for a number of reasons:

1) you may have been crazy and obsessed with an ex, trying to trap him with a pregnancy
      2) you're so irresponsible with your decisions that you weren't able to use contraceptives... it's really not hard to remember to take a pill and wear condoms (unless you're constantly drunk or on drugs)
      3) you decided to throw caution to the wind because you wanted a child whether or not it had a father
      4) half of black men have herpes or some other sort of STD, so the fact that you had unprotected sex with someone who was statistically more likely to have an STD could also be a red flag
      5) recently, scientists have also found out that women carry the DNA of all the past male lovers they've had unprotected sex with in their spine and the DNA of past lovers actually ends up in the DNA of all a woman's future children-- he could have been worried about this because you obviously had enough unprotected sex to get pregnant

Hope this helps!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the most likely answer is that it was just a picture of your child full stop. There are some men out there (and women) who don't want to be involved with a single parent, and that's completely fine. Better to not do it than mess it up.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe he felt like you would expect more from him? I know the phrase is a bit of a joke but "once you go black you'll never go back" but statistically black men are more... well endowed down there. Maybe he didn't think he could measure up?

Or, maybe he's just a dick. Probably best just to move on from this one.

What Guys Said 36

• Something that white women such as yourself need to understand very clearly is that the overwhelming majority of white men will not touch you after you have been with a black man, or a man of any other race.
    For most white men, that is the ultimate deal breaker.

• So... You had a kid with a darkie and figured you'd live happily ever after? That was your first mistake. These stories are all too common. We don't care about cock size or some other dumb shit like that. We look at the decisions a woman has made in the past. You procreated with a black and screwed up your bloodline. Who want's to look like a cuck holding hands with you and little obama? Don't be delusional little girl, your family tried to warn you -- you didn't listen. Suffer the consequences of a modern-day coalburner and enjoy the partial toll you're paying right now. Your future looks grim. lmao.

• Hate to break it to you but its not just white men like the people below are pointing out.
    Its pretty much all men. No self respecting man wants to spend time, money, and effort is in any way contributing to the continued spread of another man's genes just to be with a girl with obviously bad judgement. Who wants someone like that helping raise their kids?
    Lower your standards and get yourself a beta male.
    This is coming from a Mexican. Its obviously not just white men that avoid you. Otherwise you'd have found another man to have another "biracial" child by now.

• Maybe he sensed what you just admitted to us. White men aren't your preference.

• That's a long shot.

• @vishna The vibe she sent out that white guys aren't as sexually desirable to her as black guys are, is the reason he stopped calling. She need to find a cuck if she want to marry a white guy.
      Blacktowhite. net is the meeting place for that lifestyle

• you got with a black guy despite the known fact that they abbandon their children... you deserve it hope you are forever alone

• Having a biracial child is a huge red flag for most white men. It means you don't care about long term planning and have very poor impulse control. Everyone but you knew that guy would ditch you, your parents probably tried to warn you before throwing their hands up and walking away. Nobody wants to be with a woman who doesn't respect herself or her family and will make decisions without any thought of the consequences.

• Sorry but no man except another black one is going to want you for a relationship and the black one will likely only stick around to knock you up again before ditching. People can make all the racism remarks they want but once you've gone black most white men don't want you back and you didn't just go black you bred a child with one. Actions have consequences and it's apparent by part of your family disowning you that you were warned and didn't listen because your selfish and only care about yourself. The statistics alone would have woken you up to the fact that the absolute worst choice for a partner especially one to get knocked up by would be a black male. Hell even the lilly liberal betas's who preach diversity non stop won't touch you at this point despite their claims otherwise. The best relationship you'll get at this point is to be a pump and dump girl because almost any decent man is going to see you as trash

• Ignore the trolls on here. Go after the dad for $. Any sane girl would.

To be honest, the biracial part isn't even the main issue, your poor judgment is. You haven't forced child support out of the deadbeat father. Why do girls do this? I'm not getting involved with a girl that is a single mother for financial reasons, especially one without enough sense to be receiving child support.

So let's say he's broke, then he should go to jail for being a dead beat dad. Period. He should serve the prison system if he's too lazy to do support his child! What's your excuse for not going after him for child support? Sounds to me like you're not over him but he's over you. Get over him and take his sorry butt through the system or enjoy being single for a really long time.

• Sounds like you're a coalburning welfare leach as well. The day of the rope will not be kind those like you and her.

• @LOLingAtYou
      I've probably done more than you have. Childless basement dwellers aren't exactly heroes are they? Quit being blind and hateful and think outside of the box.

• Many fedoras were tipped that day!

• Doubt it was about race, but more about the guy not wanting to be involved with a woman who has a kid. Which there's nothing wrong with that, but he should have been honest and upfront. How he left so abruptly is rude, and absolutely selfish. For that I am sorry.

• perhaps or perhaps he doesn't want to date a single mother. or perhaps there are other reasons, like the date didn't go so well.

• Yeah, it seems that might have been it.
    Some men apparently dont date women who dated outside their race. Not jist white men though, i think many men of all races are like that.
    Of all the things that people have gotten liberal, its stupid that people are closed minded about stuff like this. Anyway, it mighy have been for the best.

• *Whines about white guys rejecting her and her black child*

*Doesn't prefer white guys in the first place*

Why can't you make up your mind? I don't blame white men for not dating you. Serves you right from messing around in the hood and completely destroying your bloodline. Face the consequences now, no self respecting white man would want to date you now. What white man would want to hold hands with a white woman with a little Tyrone and look like a complete cuck? No wonder you're a single mother.

• I really wish the best for you and your son. I am sure he is cute but let me tell you my point of view. I am a single dad, I met a lot of girls who refused a relation with me because my daughter. Much better for me, they shown "their real I" and I don't want lose my time. But I act in the same way with a single mom with a biracial child. Why? Not because the size (I have a very good size) because the world is insane. A white couple with a black child has a lot of meanings (adoption, genetic...) but the first thing that people think is: He was cheated and not enough, he cares the baby who borned after that infidelity. In conclusion, it is hard but you don't need a guy if you want to be happy. Sorry for my poor English, I am Spanish. Good luck.

• More likely than not it was due to the fact that you had a child itself and not because of the child's color. You are at a stage in life where you need a man who is more responsible and willing to be a father. You aren't going to meet that type of guy at a comic book convention.

• Maybe it wasn't your child's race, maybe it was the fact that you have a child. Not every guy wants to date a single mother unfortunately.

• you are a mudshark and used goods. good luck finding anyone. burn the coal

• It's much likelier that he just doesn't want a single mother of any kind.

That said, there is a lot of racial jealousy in society. Why would you want to go out with a racist?

That said, in this guy's defence, there is one way in which it would not be racist to be open to dating a single mother but only one whose child is not of a different race. That is that the guy might simply not be comfortable if other people were able instantly to tell that the child is not his.

• Out of curiosity l, what is your race? And 2ndly, never think that the next guy is the right one just because you and that guy share a lot of things in common. That was a good test tho... gotta say... Cuz now you know that guy you met, is not the one for you. I can go on about the single mom thing, but I'm not, but I will say that maybe he just didn't feel comfortable by seeing a woman who already has a kid. Maybe he felt that he will be tricked into paying for the childs stuff aswell. But then again, he might of felt like he wasn't worth being with Cuz your child is mixed

• Can't you see your own hypocrisy?

"Waaa waaa, white men are racists cause they don't want to deal with my biracial son and thats why men are racists"

"whatever, I'm not into white guys anyway" (though they look to be an attractive option when you need someone to "take care of you and your child")

• Maybe it wasn't the race but just that you had a child.
    Some guys don't like women who already have children

• Burn the coal, pay the toll.

• You couldn't of gotten this far in life without getting rejected for being a single mother... Get use to it, it's going to keep happening.

• Maybe you don't need to play the race card. If I were him, the mere fact that you're a single mother would be a deal breaker.

• It's an indicator that you're pathetic life is plagued with bad decisions.

Now f you and your dark spawn.

• What makes you think a white man doesn't deserve better than you?

• I saw your other question and have pondered this question a bit and I think I have a solution for you. While you have squandered your opportunity for any sort of normal courtship and marriage there are a few edge cases that may help you here.

I recommend that you find an older established man, with some money who might be interested in you because of your youth and appearance. Such a man will be less concerned about your son, since it is likely to be less of a financial burden to him, and he may well have children of his own.

There are widowed or divorced men out there who might be attracted to you who fit the bill. Look for such men in church, chamber of commerce meetings, golf and other sporting venues. Furthermore you need to bring something to the table. Learn some trades or skills or other talents which can improve your life and make you more attractive to potential mates.

• Only he would know for sure, but I think that finding out you are a mum is probably the reason he acted like he did. He is obviously too immature to deal with dating someone with a child. He proved that in the way he treated you, not even having the guts to talk to you about it.

• I can relate. there's a woman at the gym I had the hots for. But 1 time we were leaving at the same time and I saw her getting her kids in the car and they were both really young (deal breaker) and a different race then her. big turn off.

• He probably didn't want to date anybody with children. I'm sorry to hear about what your previous partner did to you though.

• Maybe he just wasn't comfortable dating a single mom

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 14

• I agree with these other answers, I think it was just the fact you have a child in general not so much his race. A lot of guys are not comfortable dating women with children for a number of reasons.

They might not be comfortable around kids, they don't want to become attached to a child that isn't theirs in case things go bad between the two of you, if they don't have children of their own yet they might feel awkward that you do, they might think they're too young for kids or they never want to have kids, or they even get the idea that you're looking for someone to be your child's father and he isn't interested in supporting a child that isn't his.

Either way, your son is a part of you and if a man can't accept him for any reason then he's not a good fit for you, white, black, or any other race.

• Times are changing. Christianity, Paganism, Morality, Common Sense, and alpha men are making a come back and it is wonderful. As a female myself, who happens to be in a very diverse law school where many of the white females date outside their race, white men do not like this. I refuse to date until I finish with college. Though I'm still a virgin, I see the appeal of sex. But due to many females sleeping with black and brown men, more men are contracting STDs because of this. Most white females that have mixed race babies such as yourself are single parents. Even most black females are. You are a single parent because you had a baby with a black man. That is your fault. You would have a good life right now, with a loving white man, taking care of you and your child together if only you chose DO NOT BLAME YOUR CHILD. Blame yourself. It is going to be a difficult road for you. As much as it will hurt you, put your child up for adoption. It honestly is not worth it. I'm not saying do not have a relationship with your child, but let a black family, or bi-racial family that has been married for years raise your child. It will be much better off. Then find you a good white man, and stop paying the toll.

• If he didn't know you had a child before hand, I'd be willing to bet it was just the fact that you had a child.

It also could be your child's age.

• It could have been. But it might also have been the simple fact that you have a child, biracial or not.

• Did he know you were a mom before that? Most guys don't want anything to do with a single mom.

• don't worry about them. find a goal in life. make your child an amazing kid.
    don't even try white men. they're jealous cunts, they see white women as their property and get annoyed at the natural fact that better men than them are taking us.
    don't even bother with white guys in the first place hun, I think most non racist people have got your back <3

• Sure, better men, like that child's dad, right? You can't hide statistics. Just read and think by yourself. I respect when she chose have a relationship with that guy. But she must respect if any guy doesn't want take care of a biracial child. My point of view is: If you enjoy cumming inside a p**ssy you must be responsible and take care of that baby.

• Did you tell him before showing the picture that you have a child?

• Some of these answers say its because youve been with a black man. I hope white men aren't really that insecure, i know my dad nor any other white men in my family are. i think it had to do with you being a single mother. I hope that is why.

• Honey it could be a lot of reasons. :-\

• Yes I would say he rejected you

• that's so damn awfull i don't know what to tell you guy is an idiot

• This has nothing to do with race! He didn't want you because you had a child lmao

• Why don't you go for a black man again? Instead

• Maybe it was the fact that you had a child period.