Do you find music emotive?

I have always found classical music incredibly emotive. I was just wondering if other people find the same.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes incredibly so it's why I play the violin

• Really? I'm learning to!

• No way I fence as well!!! I'm assuming you mean sword fighting fencing

• Yeah that fencing. :) that's awesome

Most Helpful Guy

• I love classical violin and cello other than that, I'm not much of a music listener. I don't even listen to that a lot.

• I love the same. I'm learning to play the violin

• I'd love to learn it too but I have too many irons in the fire as it is. Maybe one day. It's a beautiful sounding instrument.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Music is a powerful motivator and was the topic in my doctoral research in the cognitive neuroscience of music. :). 10 long years of higher education to get there !

• All music makes me feel some type of way. Classical music soothes me

• Love music, it is very powerful and emotional. Music is a part of my everyday life. 🎵🎸🎶

• italian opera for me

• I play the drums.

What Guys Said 4

• When it comes to classical I tend to prefer Rachmaninoff or Chopin, I've always found their pieces moving. It was part of the reason I decided to join band in highschool.

• Music's all about expression of one's self, so I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who'd disagree with you.

• I can't live without music

• I'm more into electronica, but even that can be emotive. Here's an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LxbE9imQuo