I have seen thousands of posts on the internet claimming girls would get hundeads of messages in their inboxes a day. But for me, it isn't the case at all.
I would receive like dozens a day and then just a few after a few months.
I do have pics and well-written profile.
I'm really curious, is this my problem? Because I'm not look-looking?
Does any girl doing online dating have similar situation?
Guys' opinions are appreciated too :)
Most Helpful Guy
1. your age bracket is in the 30s while girls get the most messages in their early to mid 20s
2. you probably have boring pics
3. you're Asian and look Asian. nothings wrong with that but when it comes to dating some people are kinda racist and will overlook other races unless you are particularly hot or dont look the race you are.
4. depends on where you live. if you live somewhere like new york your inbox will always be jumping but somewhere less popular after a while it won't so much.
5. depends on what you said in your profile. many guys are on dating sites looking for a lay if you make it clear you dont want that you drive most of those types away reducing your message count.
in the end i think you shouldn't focus on how many messages you get just focus on finding a suitable partner.1
- Show AllShow Less