I'm not talking about a place to hookup. I mean a site for looking for more long term relationships.
- Age doesn't matter. Let any age go for online dating.Vote A
- 18 and upVote B
- At least older than 21Vote C
- At least older than 25Vote D
- Age doesn't matter: People should just do it whenever they've given up traditional datingVote E
- No one should try online dating / Online dating is bad regardless of ageVote F
- Other / I don't knowVote G
Most Helpful Girl
Depends on the site... I think dating sites that you have to pay for (like match and eharmony) should probably just be adults, like 21+ who are out of school.
But other sites like tinder (I know a lot of people just use it for hookups, but I've seen people using it for serious relationships) that allow you to select an age range you're looking for should be open to all ages, and then you just have to adjust the age range. It's fine for 16 year olds to be on tinder as long as they are just looking for other teenagers. And then no adults (18+) should be allowed to match with a minor (under 18).1
Most Helpful Guy
Go do things you love to do. Then you'll meet someone and you both can enjoy that thing together. That's normal. Dating sites are terrible. Don't disrespect yourself like that.1