+1 y

Why do all the guys break up with me?

Hi everyone...

I don't know why I happen to meet guys who dump me... it's always them and not me... no one has ever wanted to be my boyfriend...

I am quite confident, but reserved at the same time when i start falling in love and when I like someone. I am really bad with expressing my Feelings and I dont like to use all those phrases like "miss you" etc in the first few weeks when I dont even know the Person...

I dont have Problems having sex early on.. i dont really care. if a guy dumps me because of that, he is the wrong Person... normally they dont and they actually fall for my direct Approach and it goes well for a few weeks (including normal Dates) or 1-2 months... also, most are cuddly etc...

then, however, they start to withdraw or start becoming mean to me? As if I had done anything to them... the last guy was all over me, i met parts of his inner circle, he says he misses me (I didn't say it back in the beginning) etc... then suddenly he starts accusing me of not bein interested in him? also that I am hard to read etc? However, he was the one who cancelled on me multiple times. he also told me he was interested in someone else, but then we met up and he acted as if nothing had happenned? he has a lot of baggage, but so have I and it is no fair to treat people that way...

I have to say that I like to take it slow, how can u know after such a short period? I am not seeing multiple People, my life is busy, but some guys dont get that... I am quite direct and I do address Problems and if I dont like something...

so basically, it goes well, then they dump me out of the blue, I accept it, but they always get back in touch? I think it's really weird and I do not react to their approaches, unless I really like someone and he didn't treat me too badly...
Why do all the guys break up with me?
3
1