My boyfriend asked me what I would do if I woke up with short hair. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous
My boyfriend has been suggesting to me that I should get my hair cut short a lot lately. His mom got a pixie cut and he keeps telling me I would look good with my hair like that and that I should try it. I've told him I don't think it would suit me and that I like having longer hair. One day while he was playing with my hair, he asked me what I would do if I woke up with short hair. I told him I would be very upset if he cut my hair while I was asleep. He just kind of nervously laughed.
Should I be concerned that he asked that question? I also find it a little weird that he wants me to get the same haircut as his mom, but I'm not sure if I'm just over thinking that. Any answers are greatly appreciated.
+1 y
He also has been saying "you need a haircut" a lot lately. And making jokes about cutting it.
3
1