The type of girl i'm into seems so rare these days, seriously it would eb easier trying to catch a shiny mewtwo...
I'm 23 and quite mature for my age and my type of girl can be summed up (roughly) with the following
- No Kids
- Mustn't Smoke or do drugs
- Must be accepting of geeks or be a geek herself
- Must be open minded in bed
Rest of it
- Have a head on her shoulders
- I don't mind confident women but i'm more drawn to shy women
- Hourglass figure preffered
- Long Hair
- Ideally she'd be a dancer, horse rider or guitarist (those are a bonus not must haves)
- Big Boobs (i'm a boob guy)
- Not a party girl in the regular sense (i HATE clubbing i'd much rather go to the pub or a nice night in)
- I don't mind 'plus size girls' if they have curves in the right places
- Not a fan of chubby faces though
- Prefer young looking faces
That pretty much sums it up. Seems like no matter where i go the kind of girls i go after are either:
- Much older than me (like in thier mid 30s)
- Don't acknowleadge my existance
I can't seem to find girls like this normally now i'm on dating sites; OkCupid, POF and Tinder but i don't really hold out hope for those, but i'm not sure where i could go (generally in the real world) to meet girls like this
Apologies for wall of text, i can explain more via PM if you want to (IK i'm anon but you can say "message me")
Note: I do take dance and guitar lessons but the girls at dance class are either already taken or are above 40 and guitar lessons are private so...
Most Helpful Guy
That's such a specific type of girl. Is there a girl you fell in love with before who matched these qualities?
If not, how about broaden just a tad? You never know who you might end up falling for. My type broadened more and more as I dated more women.
I didn't even realize what qualities I really wanted in a girl since my original type was based on what I imagined I would like instead of what I actually experienced. Each girlfriend kind of helped me to figure out what I wanted.0
- Show AllShow Less