Guys, I'm 22 going on 23 years old this year, and I have never had a serious relationship. Is this a red flag to men?

vidaloca
It seems as though every girl my age who's somewhat normal has had a serious relationship. I have not. I haven't found anyone I want to be with yet, even though I get along with guys well. Realistically given my school situation within the next 4ish years, I might not meet someone for a while.

BACKGROUND:

I didn't mind this much until I was talking to this guy, and he expressed shock at my never having had a serious relationship. He couldn't understand it. He then made many assumptions, including that I am a "prude" or that there's something wrong with me. He turned out to be a giant douche later on, but that's a whole other story. I've never quite forgotten this exchange or the sinking feeling it gave me.

All of the reasons I've never had a serious relationship:

- There were no decent relationship prospects in my high school years. I attended a hyper-competitive magnet school. You know the deal... choices were a bit "limited" (shall we say).
- When I got to college, I got into the vicious cycle most people face of being liked by people whose feelings you don't reciprocate, and vice versa. I'm not one to go after guys or chase them either because I'm busy and I've seen things end in disaster for my friends who've gone after guys (the guys just stayed around because the girls were convenient for them, not because they truly had feelings)
-One guy I was into has strung me along for 2+ years now, and has made it clear he's just not that into me. He thinks I'm hot and funny, but that's about it. All he did was snapchat me, text maybe, and invite me to a few ill-fated formals. I never did anything to scare him or make him question my character.
-For me to get to know someone enough to trust them, it takes ages (by the standards of today). I feel like no one has ever given me the time.

TL;DR:

NOT knowing the above about me or about other girls in my situation who've never had a relationship, would y'all consider this type of inexperience a red flag?
21