Guys, What is your ideal girl?

• The Good Girl
  • The Rebellious Angel
  • The "Freak"
    Vote C
  • The Preppy Cheerleader
    Vote D
  • The Jock (masculine-like)
    Vote E
  • The Dare Devil
    Vote F
  • The Jack Of All Trades ( Can be and will be all of the above just cause she can )
    Vote G

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Good girl is the one that checks most of the boxes on my list. A good girl is the type who can drink but not go overboard she has a few has a good time and that's that. Her social media is not filled with pics that are obviously starving for attention such as lots of cleavage showing and booty shots so just don't be hoe. Most of her pics are just her smiling with friends etc. She has a GOAL and works towards it RESPONSIBILITY is very attractive she gets her grades, job, whatever needs to be done done. She's not an easy lay she won't go out and sleep with a guy just because he buys her a round she's the type that prefers to be in a relationship for a bit before she does that.