Advice on first Tinder meeting?

So I'm talking to this girl that i met on tinder and we both are snap chatting each other for the past 3 days. yesterday i asked to take her to the movies or meet up with her and she said she had work on both of the days that i asked for. So i just said, oh ok well i like you and want to meet you sooner or later. And she didn't respond. So i left it there. any I snapped her today again because she wrote on her story "Someone Hmu". Am i stalking her or something? I don't know i feel weird, i don't normally do online stuff like this. does she just not wanna meet me? did i ask too early? or like what do you think i should do?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Tell her you want to eat her out and hear her moan your name while you do stuff with your magical tongue. Ladies eat that shit up and they come running. They always come running. Like a doe in heat lmao. Amirite @Fearless_banana?

• @puppylove94 starting to date younger now eh

• Don't. So far with my expereince on that app those girls are not worth meeting.