Why am I not allowed to date outside of my race?

im mixed and by society I have to date only black girls when I'm simply not attracted to black girls. When I tell black girls that I'm not attracted to them they say that I'm a disgrace to the black community for wanting to date the evil white girl. I've never had a problem with white people or white cops but since every other black person hates white people they hate they fact that I want to date outside of my race. I find it completly stupid because I have white family members and just because I'm part black doesn't mean I should be forced to date black girls when they aren't really my type. Why is the black community shaming black/mixed guys for not wanting to date outside their race (more preferably white girls)?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a black girl, and I'm only attracted to white guys (*gasp!* Oh my god, she's so scandalous! *eyeroll*). I used to feel guilty about it, but I don't anymore because I like what I like, and life's too damn short to go around letting other people be the boss of what makes ME happy. At the end of the day you weren't put on this Earth to please anyone else. This is YOUR life and you have to live it the way YOU want to. Plus, black guys date white girls all the time, so... really the shit shouldn't matter. You just do you

• @naturaldeven4 Wow, and you drew that conclusion how? Or were you just desperate to "get back at me" since you're obviously butt hurt?

• Pay no mind to him he's obviously not that well educated as you can see from what he posted

• I blocked and reported him anyway so it's whatever

What Girls Said 3

• How can you not be attracted to people who look like you?

• DATE WHOEVER U WANT

• It's not that you're not allowed to date outside of your race. It's just that black men look really bad when they maintain white superiority or the idea of white superiority. For centuries, the white man took the black man's mind. When black men don't find their own women attractive and insult the physical features of their own women *their own mothers, their own grandmothers*, it looks like they were never able to take their mind back. Like the same damage that was done to your ancestors in terms of loving blackness and black features exists in your mind. It's sad.

What Guys Said 0