What are your relationship deal-breakers?

We all have preferences when it comes to dating and relationships. I dont really have as many deal-breakers but i would like to hear some of yours maybe i just haven't figured them all out. 1 of them is she has to be feminine, i dont think any guy would want to date a woman who doesn't act as a woman right? What are your relationship deal-breakers?

0|1

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 44

• Liars and self centered people.

0|1
    0|0
  • disloyal
    bad hygiene
    extreme cheapskate
    low sex drive
    smoker
    excessive drinker
    all friends are female or supposedly "lesbians"

0|0
    0|0
    • So lf most of his friends were females you wouldn't date him?

• I'll give you a silly one, because mine are mostly pretty straightforward:

My partner cannot prefer Miracle Whip to real mayonnaise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liars and pansies lol

0|0
    0|0
  • smoking, bad hygiene are the 2 main ones

0|0
    0|1
  • Not being honest and being a liar

0|0
    0|0
  • Ironically enough, a guy who wants me to be 'more feminine'.
    I swear, wear combat boots, jeans, and baggy shirts. I don't like to wear makeup. Which are all things considered 'manly' along with the ever debatable not shaving.

I accept men for all that they are, I need a guy who likes me how I am.

The only other deal-breaker is emotional/physical abuse.
    I'm a very caring, big hearted person, and I've only turned a guy down once who asked me out, because I knew one of my friends liked him.

0|0
    0|0
  • too feminine, disrespectful of my religion (I would never ask him to convert or include him in it because every has their own choices), smoking, drugs, party animal, many female friends (screams player or gay) tattoos, ignorant to others, not a fan of my dog. lying, cheating, gambler, abuser, controlling, comparing me to others, trying to change me, doesn't LISTEN (I have a soft and quiet voice but my words do not mean any less) ALL DEAL BREAKERS to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's rude and is obnoxious and disgusting and is shorter than me.

0|0
    0|1
  • If he wants or already has kids (I don't ever want them). Would be ok with older kids though.

No sense of humor.

Can't stand someone who can't think for themselves, if they follow anyone/anything blindly then I just can't be attracted to that.

I don't want someone with who is super active on social media. I can't stand people who need constant attention, who think the entire world revolves around them and what they had for breakfast, who can't get off of Facebook long enough to enjoy the world around them and has to post photos and comments about every freakin thing they do.

Who doesn't like pets, I love animals and i'm always going to have them, so he would be miserable with me lol

Traditionalist would be a deal breaker for me, just not my kind of lifestyle and never will be.

He expects us to morph into the same person just because we're dating. So many people think we have to unconditionally support the person we love, whether they're right or wrong. I want someone who can tell me that i'm wrong or that they don't agree with me and here's why.

Who isn't down to earth, can't stand uppity people.

The obvious ones would be is a cheater, abusive, does drugs or has other addictions.

I don't care much about age (as long as it's not very extreme), employment, education (as long as he doesn't act stupid and trashy) or appearances, I just like normal everyday looking dudes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Arrogance
    Doesn't share similar values and morals as myself
    Lacks empathy and compassion towards other people
    Doesn't respect my views and opinions
    Can't communicate well
    Isn't open and honest about himself and his life
    Isn't willing to compromise
    Unreliable
    Unpredictable

0|0
    0|0
  • Cannot have a closed mind. If I'm going to give you some of my trust you better not fuck it up and be all critical of anything I share with you without even trying to understand first. It's not like I did anything bad, I just don't think I'm the typical girlfriend. So don't fuck with my trust.

Absolutely can't do it if you have the same name as one of my close family members just my immediate family. Sorry :/ I just couldn't sadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abusive
    Cheater
    Liar
    Unreliable
    Irresponsible
    Rude and obnoxious
    Anger issues
    Overly possessive and controlling
    Manipulative
    Hardcore drinker
    Smoking
    Drugs

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 40

• I wouldn't date a liberal woman to be honest. She should at least be a libertarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Always sad/depressed
    2. Never wants to leave the house
    3. Not straightforward.

0|0
    0|0
  • pessimism
    irrational feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • implants or no boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular smoking, can't deal with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not virgin
    cheater
    liar
    flirts with everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly
    Fat
    Too skinny
    Bad tits and bum
    Short hair
    Un feminine
    Feminist

0|1
    3|0
    • It is pathetic how women think it is ok for them to go for looks but not men.

• mine are that i can think of
    -smokes drinks does drugs
    -is trashy has piercings tattoos etc
    -too many boyfriends
    -not a virgin
    -is a stuck up snob
    -wants my money
    -expects the guy to do everything
    -has a penis or was a gut a transgender
    -has kids
    -obsesses with wanting kids
    -doesnt want me going down on her (oral sex)
    -over/too body conscious (complains about being fat when she's really not)
    -doesnt want sex
    -doesnt commit
    -plays that annoying "dumb and innocent" routine unless its out of being humorous than its ok
    -no sense of humor
    -not feminine in my ideal way a girl should be (yes like yours)
    -wears too much makeup
    -over dresses
    -is fat, overweight
    -is anorexic

0|2
    1|0
    • No judging, but if you're 30-35, how do you expect to find a virgin? Is it really a deal breaker to you if she isn't, or is it more like a wish you have

• Show All
    • I'm sorry you havnt been laid yet. that Can cause pent up anger.

Some women have different morAL than you, and others have been divorced no kids. you should look into changing a few deal breakers before your alone for ever. by the way how would you even know she was a virgin? Only half of virgins bleed the first time

• @Angie221 i would know if she's truthful and tells me

• Lazy, religion , drugs , age , cheating , no sex drive and baggage that's too heavy.

1|1
    0|0
  • i dont have any

0|0
    0|1