Most Helpful Guy
Well, I have always been single. However I can answer your question. According to me the major deal breakers in a relationship would be:
1. One person trying to make another jealous on purpose, playing hard to get and other mind games to test the person.
2. Always having a judgmental attitude towards the other person.
3. Flirty nature. Like if they just can't control themselves or stop flirting when they see an attractive person of opposite gender.
4. If a person just can't keep control over their emotions, feelings and are always being someone who throws tantrums about things.
5, Another deal breaker would be when one person in a relationship is always complaining and always siting the problems rather than actually focusing on solutions.
I think these should be the deal breakers, of course there can be many more deal breakers.0
Most Helpful Girl
• Constant little lies
• Being secretive
• Hard Drugs
• Doesn't want to spend a lot of time together2