He's my ex we'v been having sex. He wants to take a break of the physical part and be friends. every time we talk he alway saying I want him more?

I don't understand what's he trying to get me to say. it leaves me confused he pushes me away when I get too close. But yet, wants me to say I miss and I like him or think about him. I'm confused, about what he wants to get out of this. Or should I just not put thought into our relationship and be friends?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just be friends. It's easier. He probably wants you to say them things for an ego boost

• He broke things off because when I I went over to his house he said I how nice and beautiful I look. He thought I got dressed up for him and I should be doing it for a boyfriend. He loves to smell me and fall asleep on me when we cuddle. He said one thing and his action say other. the other night he said don't fall in love with me now with arm on my chest hugging me in bed.

• That's my point. It's easier to just be friends but you need to make the boundaries as clearly he doesn't know what he wants

• He wants sex. He's trying to keep you close enough so you will keep sleeping with him, but he will not commit to you.
    Honestly, he's manipulating you. Move on and find someone else.

• The things is that we agree was to only have sex. We have talk. He broke things off because when I went over to his house he said how nice and beautiful I look. he thought I got dressed up for him and that I should be doing for a boyfriend. he loves to smell me and fall asleep on me when we cuddle. He said one thing but his action say another. The other night he said don't fall in love now with his arm on my chest.