Girls, which profession do you consider hot on a guy?

The question is simple as above. I've just came across an article in the newspaper regarding "Role of career on dating" this morning which stuck in my mind lol so thought I should ask it here.
No trolling please
thanks in advance :)

• Doctor
  • Engineer
  • Pilot
    Vote C
  • Firefighter
    Vote D
  • Lawyer
    Vote E
  • Teacher
    Vote F
  • Other (Mention it in your opinion)
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Also mention the reason why do you like them?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• engineer - but i prefer an artist like me but that's not in the list xD

pilot, teacher and firefighter is a professional course? seriously? i thought 6 year courses were professional while everything else was vocational.. :\

• still firefighter has got the same votes as compared to doctor ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

• I may have to find new ways as a doctor to compete against that move ๐Ÿ˜

• dont worry, i'm sure there are plenty of fetishes towards doctors xD

What Girls Said 41

• Probably a teacher. Theoretically, they would be kind and caring and supportive and would likely want to have a family the same way I do. Lawyers are somewhat attractive but only because I've watched Suits too much and just conjure up a picture of an impeccably dressed and well-spoken young man :P I think the selflessness of the firemen is attractive but I'd be too anxious about their safety all the time to be with a fireman.

• They're all attractive! I voted for lawyer simply because I am one, and I'm a bit biased ;) However, I'd say that doctor, lawyer, engineer, and pilot are all hot because intelligence is damn sexy. Teacher is hot because a man who is good with children just does something to me (seriously, watching dads play with their kids or men I date play with their nieces/nephews makes me want them so much more!). Firefighters have the muscles and bravery of the stereotypical manly man, and of course that's hot as well on a physical level. It's very difficult to choose!

• Wish I could pick more than one. I'm currently dating a doctor. He's not a real doctor. Just a dentist. Lol. He hates that. Makes it all the more fun to say tho. ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Anyways, I've always had a thing for fire fighters. Don't know why. But been with a handful starting out simply for that reason. Shallow I know but whatever.
    Teacher would be hot too if he's kinky.
    I don't think lawyer would work out well. I argue too much and don't see having an argument with a professional going in my favor. Hehe

• lol I remember that one scene from the movie "The hangover" when Zack Galifianakis refers other person a dentist saying to the doctor that "He's just a dentist, not a real doctor..!" lmao

• Hahaha yes!!! He hated it in the movie like it was a personal attack against him so naturally I have to do that shit to him all the time.

• If he graduated from medical school then, he is a real doctor. As for firefighters, they're really hot and but i really love doctors the most.

• Most of the above. :)
    Smarts=hot
    bravery and a sexy uniform=hot
    good father material=hot

Warm
    lawyer could be nice, it has some sort of prestige and does pay well.
    pilot=That's not good. He'd also be away a lot.

My ideal ideal dream man dream job (thinking it up on the spot), a world renowned veterinarian or humanitarian or human rights lawyer-something that serves others and he's really good at it.

• My husband is a computer guy

• Out of these options, being a Doctor is the most attractive to me. There's just something about a guy knowing how your body works and what to do to make you better if your sick that I find very attractive for some reason. Knowing all that information is what makes me love it.

• whatever ones does with passion makes them more attractive

• This, exactly.

• @asker I'd like him to be an artist so we could work together on projects or just share the same hobby, that would be cute but besides that it doesn't matter to me at all.

• I'd say a teacher. Teachers are good with children, and are very social and fun to be around. Of course also reliable, with good social skills.

• Something creative, Musician, Artist, Writer, Actor or maybe an Architect :P

• Serial Killer.

• "No trolling please"

This is my opportunity (อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) lol jk :p

Probably a teacher because he enjoys teaching and likes kids. :D

• Any of these are good options. I don't consider professions hot, but I might be impressed. I voted for engineer, since I like those that can solve problems and build things.

• Next month I shall be marrying a fireman. :)

• All of the above, they're all appealing in their own way.

• you have to choose only one from those ๐Ÿ˜›

• Agh I really can't! :P
      If I had to pick some, it'd be:
      - Lawyer (Suits, anyone?)
      - Doctor
      - Firefighter

• I'm a carpenter so I enjoy dating other carpenters /trades people.
    Makes it easier to discuss work and they understand my weird work schedule

• Architect
    Lawyer

• Doctor and lawyer <3

• Any that requires a degree. I like ambitious men who are willing to work hard to achieve their goals. I don't care about salary, just that they've worked hard to get where they are.

• Engineers, especially in the automotive realm. I love me a guy who knows his cars, and I'm lucky to have one ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Engineers are cute, more so just because I'm interested in the profession, but wouldn't personally take it up myself.

• Pirate! >] hehehehe

• ok but seriously? I think this is stupid, what? Now we're gonna say who's hot who's not after looking at their CV before the date? Like wtf? What about interaction? Getting to know people like who their are as a person not what they do lol. 5 years from now and we won't need to go on dates it will be all in the internet and newspapers " young engineer with X and X of income pre year/month looking for a Doctor with X and X per year. If You feet in please contact the number below" LOL XD

• I'm an engineer so I voted B.

• Engineer all the way!
    It means he knows math and can apply his knowledge.

• lol a doctor also applies his/her knowledge to treat his/her patients ๐Ÿ˜›

• Don't argue with an engineer, because we are always right.

:D

• Id prefer lawyer

• Researcher

• Doctor

• Doctors are the best

• I dated a firefighter once. It was quite hot.

• Firefighters or policemen.

• Engineers in the physics area. I looove physics myself so I feel drawn to people who do as well

• More from Girls
    11

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more