Ok guys that dont want kids!! Please look at this question?

hey, so i dont want kids, maybe i would adopt but probably not. If you dont want kids, can you please just kind of explain your personality? Like are you a relationship person? Funny? Adventurous? And please explain why you dont want kids! Thank you:)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I am backwards... I am more of a "Nice Guy"

I really wanted marriage and kids, I never really cared about having multiple partners or anything...

I met a nice girl, and she was the same way... but I found out she was leading me on, and with someone else and that hurt...

And trying to date, I just keep seeing the same type of girl...

I hear stories of people being married for 20-30 years and cheating, and this kind of stuff is acceptable?

I am 24 now, and I don't care about that anymore...

Whats the point?

Might as well have as much fun as you can, and try not to bring kids into such a messed up world...

• I dont want kids but just because you got hurt doesn't mean you should have a horrible outlook on relationships! If you find the right person you will know! Forget about the past and live:)

• I will try my friend...

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm answering because I never wanted kids until I got pregnant lmfao
    I'm adventurous but I'm hella stand offish I don't like being around people really. I didn't want kids because I used to do competitive vaulting (gymnastics of horses) and I was afraid it would ruin my body. It didn't thankfully and my daughters amazing. I don't want anymore though 😂

What Guys Said 5

• I don't want any kids and I will never want any. I am not a relationship person and don't like being tied down.

My personality... I've bought people to tears of laughter on many occasions (if only I could ever remember what I said). I'm not a joker though... I'm quite serious really... sort of.

I have a plant on my window... that's enough responsibility for me...

• I want kids, but I can't have any. I'm a closed book, I don't share much personal stuff and I have preferences unfortunately very few girls can meet but my only preferences are ones that can be met if they chose to, like not drinking, smoking or doing drugs.

• Economic instability now and dismal future for subsequent generations.

• It just never appealed to me. EVER. I am very relationship minded, and will meet women halfway on most issues, but not this one. If she says "I want to have kids WITH YOU" or "My biological clock is ticking" then I'll straight up call her a stalker with a test tube. I breathed a massive sigh of relief when my (late) wife finally grew out of her STWATT phase and agreed to let me have a vasectomy.

• A big percentage of guys don't want kids, or care either way. They usually get oops-ed or just give into their girl's demands.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!