What would you think if you started dating a guy with a very noticeable scar on his penis?

I'm looking for some honest feedback. I had an injury to my urethra and had to have it repaired. It left me with quite the scar (like a circumcision scar, but very noticeable). I'm not quite sure how to address it, I just started dating again after the injury. Your opinions and advice is appreciated.

The injury occurred while having sex with my ex girlfriend. That's another reason is bothers me, how do I go about explaining that?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want to hear about it but I wouldn't be unattracted in any way. I'd feel really bad and want to look after him honestly 'cause that must have hurt like hell :(

What Girls Said 5

• Wouldn't bother me at all.

• THanks! Would it bother you that the injury occurred while have sex with an ex GF?

• I'm sorry you had such a terrible injury! Gosh that must have hurt! Anyways, personally that wouldn't bother me at all, I think I would love it even more because it's unique. :)

• Would finding out how it occurred bother you? Thank you!

• I read it was sex accident! Again, ouch!

• Wouldn't bother me. I'd probably be curious about it tho and asked what happened.

• Thanks for the response. It occurred from having sex with my ex girlfriend. Very unfortunate injury. I'm not sure the best way to address that... any advice?

• Don't bother explaining unless she asks. If she does, just tell her you got injured and had to have it fixed. If she asks how the injury occurred just give a sly smile and say you'd rather not talk about it - if she's not a brick wall she will pick up on the context lol

• It's hard to tell without seeing it, but I guess I wouldn't mind.

• As long as it does its job well and the women you're with is pleased she won't cade what it looks like