Did I mess up with this guy?

This guy was very intent on dating me a few weeks ago, but I just wasn't over my ex yet. As days have gone by, I've realized he is a really good guy, and I've only ever dated jerks who didn't make time for me /cheated on me. I saw him the other day and he was hardcore flirting with me, but I'm worried I messed things up. I'd like to try again. Do you think I've messed things up with him?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Think you need to try and tell him whats up. Ya know you weren't over turn ex. Take things slow but let him know your interested. Dont let him hang in the dark.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you saw him the other day and he was still flirting with you, you should make the step and talk to him. All hope is not lost yet.

What Guys Said 3

• Won't know till you try

• No, he's still interested. He will stay interested until he meets someone else or he learns something about you that turns him off. Just go tell him you are sorry, you weren't ready, but now you are and you would love to date him.

• try and see

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!